Sunday 6 November 2011

Well Say Hello to Yellow!

It all started with an amazing Alexander Wang silk tank that I found at Shopbop (pic below).  Devastated that it is sheer (I am a 30-something woman that does not believe in flashing my assets!), I went on the hunt for some alternative yellow items for my Summer wardrobe.

Yellow is fresh, fun and vibrant. Yellow is on-trend this season.  A statement colour, it should be worn as the highlight of any outfit.  It looks great accessorised with turqouise and gold jewellery!

I found (and purchased) a gorgeous pair of leather yellow flats from Zara ($79.95 thank you very much!).

Aside from the AW tank & Zara heels, below are some of my favourite picks from the selection of yellow currently availablde in-store and online.

Enjoy!
x

Alexander Wang @ Shopbop

My Zara flats (at Port Melbourne beach!)

VIX beach dress in a cotton voile from Net-A-Porter

Asos dress
Marc Jacobs Too Hot To Handle Bucket Bag from Net-A-Porter
Emilio Pucci twil scarf from Net-A-Porter

Floppy hat from Witchery

Asos dress


No comments:

Post a Comment