Monday 14 November 2011

Designer Crush! Megan Park

Summer (and warm weather) is fast approaching in Melbourne and so I have dedicated some parts of my weekends lately looking for summery dresses.  This summer, I want floaty, feminine dresses that I can feel gorgeous wearing, even if it's just around the house or running errands!

Whilst browsing in Hoss, I discovered Megan Park.

An Australian born and based designer, Megan studied at RMIT before heading to London to design textiles for the likes of Dries van Noten & Kenzo!

She started her own label in 1997 and now how has womenswear, accessories, girls and homeware lines.

I'm in love with Megan's use of fabrics and her extremely feminine designs.  The floaty style of her tops and dresses is just perfect on a warm summer day or night. 

Below are some styles from Megan's current collection.

Please visit http://www.meganpark.co.uk/stockists.php for stockists or if you are lucky (like moi!) and reside in Melbourne, you can visit Megan's boutique in High Street Armadale.

Enjoy!
xx

Megan Park (photo courtesty of Vogue Australia)

(c) Megan Park



(c) Megan Park

(c) Megan Park

(c) Megan Park

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete